Parking Charge Notices
Click here to view our Car Park Support Team Christmas opening hours
Helping you to understand your rights and next steps after receiving a Parking Charge Notice (PCN).
POPLA to adjourn the consideration of appeals from Friday 27th November 2020 – 4th January 2021
UPDATE: Due to the impact of COVID-19 to many businesses across the country, POPLA (Parking On Private Land Appeals), the independent appeals service for Parking Charge Notices, has taken the decision to adjourn consideration of appeals from Friday 27 November 2020 until 4 January 2021.
- All cases received after midnight on 27 November will be placed on hold
- Apellants must submit an evidence pack for pre-existing cases with a deadline on or before 27 November 2020 – if they don’t, the appeal will be decided based on no operator evidence
- Pre-existing cases with a deadline after 27 November 2020 will be placed on hold (unless the apellant has already provided an evidence pack)
- POPLA will also adjourn any appeal where the motorist wants to comment on an operator evidence pack but says they are unable to do so
- Motorists will still be able to register new appeals on the POPLA website and by post after 27 November 2020
- The motorist will be informed that they will have the opportunity to submit further appeal details and evidence at a later date
- POPLA will contact motorists to invite them to provide further details when we resume consideration of appeals
- The cases will then be dealt with in line with our standard process
- Please note: If an appeal has been adjourned, please do not provide an evidence pack until POPLA say they have resumed consideration of the appeal. Providing the evidence pack earlier causes the system to progress the case.
- POPLA will contact motorists with a recently registered appeal (where the operator has not provided a response) and let them know their appeal is adjourned
- POPLA will contact each motorist when a new appeal is placed on hold to confirm the process
- POPLA will ensure motorists are aware that they cannot be pursued for payment while their appeal is registered with POPLA
- POPLA currently have a stock of appeals ready for assessment and will consider these appeals as normal
If you have received a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) and were not the driver of the vehicle at the time of the contravention, you can transfer liability through the appeals link.
If you were the driver of the vehicle at the time of the contravention you have two options, you can either pay the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) or appeal it, you cannot do both. Links for each option can be found opposite.
In order to proceed with either option, you will need your Parking Charge Notice (PCN) number. This can be found at the top of your notice and will begin with IPS, IPSA or IPSB.
We can confirm you are able to make a PCN payment by using the link opposite, or alternatively by calling 0333 0230137.
You can also pay by cheque or postal order to: Ipserv, Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2DE
If you would like to learn more about Parking Charge Notices (PCN) and your rights please visit the ‘Know Your Parking Rights’ website.
Our Core Values
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, respecting our customers, being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
We strive to set and deliver high standards for all our services.
We commit to seeking out innovative ways to meet the needs of our customers and shareholder.
We are a trusted provider within each market we operate in.
Use this form for
Or call us on
Choose option 2 for Car Park enquiries
Car Park Management
Car Park Enforcement
Public Car Parks
University of Suffolk Car Parks
Car Park Permits
Apply for a Permit
Parking Charge Notices
Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN
Car Park Terms & Conditions
Contact & Info
Work for Us
Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE