Parking for NHS and social care workers
To help this work to continue, we are allowing these crucial key workers to park for free in IPSERV’s public pay and display car parks, these include:
- Duke Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 0AQ
- Athena Hall, Duke Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 0DT
Upon verification, these crucial key workers will be granted a virtual permit which will enable them to park their vehicle for free at one of the above car parks, for an initial period valid until 31 May 2020.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle make, model and colour
- And attach a copy of a letter / evidence identifying you as a key worker working for the NHS or in social care.
Please note, this concession is only available to crucial key workers employed by the NHS or in social care. We will review this scheme at the end of May 2020. This scheme does not allow free parking at our permit holder only car parks.