Park Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
This Car Park is an IPSERV Limited (Company Number 10633959) Car Park.
By entering with your vehicle into our car park you agree to these terms and conditions. A copy of these terms of conditions can be found on our website www.ipserv.co.uk. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
In this agreement the term “Car Park” means the car park at 17-19 Cornhill including for the avoidance of doubt any access ways, roads or other space within it including the marked parking bays. “Parking Permit” means the parking permits issued by us for the Cornhill Car Park on parking permit terms and conditions.
1. The Car Park
- 1.1 Only persons issued with a valid in date Parking Permit are entitled to park in this Car Park but must
only do so in accordance with these terms and conditions which form part of our agreement with you.
- 1.2 Parking by anyone other than a valid parking permit holder is strictly prohibited anywhere in the Car
Park including on any access way or road.
- 1.3 Stopping or waiting in this Car Park including on any access way or road is strictly prohibited.
1.4 If you enter onto this Car Park when you are not authorised to do so, you must exit immediately otherwise we may issue a parking charge notice.
2. Parking Permits
- 2.1 Holders of a valid in date Parking Permit must display that Parking Permit in the windscreen of their
designated vehicle at all times when in the Car Park.
- 2.2 The Parking Permit is only valid for the vehicle(s) in respect of which it is issued.
3. Parking Spaces
- 3.1 A Parking Permit does not entitle you, unless otherwise specified, to any particular space in the Car Park or to priority over other customers.
- 3.2 If you decide not to park or are unable to find a space, you should exit the Car Park in your vehicle immediately or you may be issued with a Parking Charge Notice.
- 3.3 We reserve the right to deny access or close a Car Park for any reason at any time.
4. Parking Contraventions
4.1 Any breach of any of these terms and conditions, the information on the signs in the Car Park, or the parking permit terms and conditions may result in us issuing a parking charge notice as set out in clause 5.
You must at all times:
- (a) comply with these Terms and Conditions, any other signs in the Car Park and your parking permit terms and conditions.
- (b) Not enter onto the Car Park unless you are authorised to do so, and if you do so enter exit the Car Park again immediately;
- (c) only park in this Car Park if you have a valid Parking Permit and, in accordance with the signs displayed in our Car Parks;
- (d) secure your vehicle;
- (e) park within the confines of a marked parking bay (if you have a valid Parking Permit);
- (f) display a valid Parking Permit at all times when your vehicle is in the Car Park;
- (g) not cause an obstruction of any part of the Car Park, including to access ways, roads or any of the parking bays;
- (h) not stop wait in any part of the Car Park at any time including the access ways or roads.
5. Parking Charge Notices
5.1 If you do not comply with clause 4 above and/or contravene any of these terms and conditions we may issue you with a Parking Charge Notice requiring you to pay any unpaid Parking Charges details about the parking charge payable are available on the signs in the car park. Advertised on the signs in the Car Park, together with an additional sum (being an estimate of the additional expenses we will incur as a result of your breach including without limitation debt recovery costs).
5.2 We will set out details and information about how to pay the Parking Charge, deadline for payment, what will happen if you fail to make payment within the required time scale, and the appeal process in the Parking Charge Notice.
6. Car Park Not Open to the General Public
- 6.1 This Car Park is not open to the general public however we cannot guarantee that members of the general public will not enter our Car Park and cause damage to property and/or engage in criminal activity. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or it’s content.
- 6.2 If the Car Park or any part of it is damaged by you or your passengers, or your vehicle then we will seek to recover the costs or repair and any associated costs from you. This clause does not apply if the damaged caused is as a result of our negligence.
Any complaints about the service you have recieved or claims aganist us, should be addressed to IPSERV Limited, Grafton House, Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE. Our complaint procedure is set out in full on our website www.ipserv.co.uk/complaints-procedure.
8. Your Personal Information
9. Abandoned vehicles
We may engage and/or permit a local authority to remove and to dispose of as waste or sell any
We may Dispose of abandoned vehicles ourselves if any of the following apply:
- Where the vehicle is only fit to be destroyed.
- Has no number plates or tax disc and is not taxed; or
- If we cannot find the owner or the owner fails to comply with a notice to collect the vehicle.
Where point 3 above applies, if we find the owner of the vehicle we must first give them 7 written days’ notice and the chance to collect the vehicle before we can dispose of it. We must return a vehicle to its owner if claimed by them and pay the costs of removal and storage to us.
Where we are permitted to dispose of an abandoned vehicle as set out in this clause 9, we may dispose of the vehicle as we see fit including by selling it at auction or destroying it. If we sell an abandoned vehicle(s) you may claim the money raised up to a year after the sale, minus our removal, storage and disposal costs.
10. Prohibited activities
You (or anyone appointed by you) must not do any of the following in our Car Parks;
- Tow any Vehicle into or out of our Car Parks;
- Clean or do any work on any vehicle, other than without our prior permission;
- Sell, hire or otherwise dispose of vehicles or goods or carry out services or business activities within the Car Park without our prior written permission to you;
- Dispose of any items or drop litter in the Car Park;
- Pour petrol, or any other fuel into your vehicle or take petrol or any other fuel out of your vehicle;
- Engage in anti-social behaviour, including (but not limited to) drinking alcohol, taking or dealing with illegal substances, fighting and/or loitering. If an individual engages in any of these behaviours or causes a nuisance or disturbance to others, action may be taken against them. Our Car Parks are to be used for the sole purpose of parking vehicles.
- Enter onto the Car Park unless authorised to do so.
If your vehicle has broken down, you must contact Ipserv using the contact details from time to time displayed in the Car Park and inform us of your arrangements to have your vehicle repaired or removed.
You must ensure that your vehicle removal or repair is organised without causing disruption, damage or danger to any other person or property in the Car Park, and follow any reasonable instructions of Ipserv and it’s employees or agents regarding any such repair or removal in that regard.
11. Variation of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms cannot be varied except in writing by Ipserv.
Each of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Ipserv Limited (”Ipserv”) of Grafton House, Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE is a company controlled by
Ipswich Borough Council and registered with company number 10633959.
This Car Park is managed by IPSERV Limited (Company Number 10633959).
By parking your vehicle in our car park you agree to these terms and conditions which form the contract between you and us. A copy of these terms of conditions can be found on our website www.ipserv.co.uk.