The Hold / Suffolk Archives
Car Park Management Case Study
The Hold / Suffolk Archives car park runs parallel with the University of Suffolk’s staff and student car park, and needed a managed solution that would cause minimal disruption and confusion between how the different car parks are operated.
1. To work with a service provider who could manage their car park 24-hours a day, 7 days a week that would ensure only visitors are using their car park.
2. To find a solution that would allow visitors of The Hold to bypass the University of Suffolk’s car park ANPR cameras without receiving a charge.
3. To effectively and efficiently manage The Hold’s car park and to provide a solution that would ensure parking is available for visitors only.
1. We installed two ANPR cameras covering the entrance and exit as well as a pay-and-display machine, and used unique signage to separate the car parks.
2. We installed virtual ANPR camera links to create a solution allowing The Hold visitors to pass through the University of Suffolk’s ANPR car park cameras.
3. We located a tablet in The Hold’s reception which car park users could use to input their vehicle registration to obtain a valid visitor permit for their visit.
1. Our unique parking solution allows The Hold’s visitors to use the car park while preventing unauthorised users from taking up valuable parking space.
2. Our virtual ANPR camera links ensure all visitors can pass through the University of Suffolk car park to gain access to The Hold car park without any issues.
3. The installed tablet ensures only visitors to The Hold are using the designated car park, and unauthorised users can be identified quickly and easily.
“IPSERV have impressed with their flexible ‘can do’ attitude towards this complex project which involves two major partners. All requests and queries have been easily accommodated and dealt with promptly.”
Car Park Management
Our specialist team can provide an outstanding front-line service that creates an environment where parking is simple, and customers feel welcome, safe, and assured. We will work with you to understand your requirements and develop a unique proposal, that focusses on the areas that matter to you.
Request a call back now
Our Core Values
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, respecting our customers, being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
We strive to set and deliver high standards for all our services.
We commit to seeking out innovative ways to meet the needs of our customers and shareholder.
We are a trusted provider within each market we operate in.
Car Park Management
Car Park Enforcement
Public Car Parks
University of Suffolk Car Parks
Car Park Permits
Apply for a Permit
Parking Charge Notices
Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN
Car Park Terms & Conditions
Contact & Info
Work for Us
Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE