Sheltered Housing Schemes
Commercial Oven Cleaning Case Study
IPSERV were asked to complete oven cleans within one of Ipswich’s busiest sheltered housing schemes. Due to regular use, the ovens had a build up of grease and residual grime which at times was causing the fire alarms to be set off.
1. To have all of their ovens thoroughly cleaned to remove any potential risk of fire due to the build up of grease and residual oils.
2. To reduce the likely-hood of potential health risks to residents and staff as a result of the ovens not being cleaned correctly after each use.
3. To have the work carried out in a timely and professional manner.
1. We conducted testing with a variety of safe-for-use chemicals until we found the best product that would eliminate and remove the build-up of grease and dirt.
2. To ensure we could provide a thorough deep clean we removed all racks, knobs and shelves to allow access to every part of the ovens.
3. We agreed a date and time for the cleaning to take place and attended to complete the cleaning at the agreed time.
1. Our client is confident that their residents are able to cook safely in the kitchen without any potential risk to their health or disruptions from fire alarms.
2. The customer can now feel confident that all of their ovens are safe for use and are thoroughly clean with all grease and grime removed.
3. Our client is confident that their residents are able to cook safely in their kitchen without any disruption or potential risk to their health.
“Fab service, thank you so much. Our Ovens are sparkling clean! It’s like we’ve got brand new ovens (without the expense of course).
5 Star service.”
Tracy Richer, Housing Support Officer. Ipswich Sheltered Housing Schemes.
Commercial Oven Cleaning
Our commercial cleaning team will get your oven sparkling clean and looking like new. Call us today to arrange your free quote. With over 20 years’ experience in the cleaning industry, our dedicated team will understand your requirements and propose a solution that fits your budget.
Our Core Values
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, respecting our customers, being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
We strive to set and deliver high standards for all our services.
We commit to seeking out innovative ways to meet the needs of our customers and shareholder.
We are a trusted provider within each market we operate in.
Car Park Management
Car Park Enforcement
Public Car Parks
University of Suffolk Car Parks
Car Park Permits
Apply for a Permit
Parking Charge Notices
Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN
Car Park Terms & Conditions
Contact & Info
Work for Us
Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE