New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
COVID-19 Cleaning Case Study
Our client recently had an external company conduct an annual audit which resulted in having to complete a full COVID-19 decontamination of their premises to ensure the safety of their staff and customers.
1. To complete a full COVID-19 clean of their premises to ensure their building was thoroughly decontaminated and to allow their staff to return to work safely.
2. To find and work with a responsive service provider that could address their needs quickly to prevent minimal disruption to their business.
1. By completing a sanitisation spray using an advanced surface sanitiser we were able to clean and protect their premises keeping it germ-free for up to 30 days.
2. We were able to respond quickly thanks to our 24-hour, 7-day a week rapid-response service to mobilise our cleaners so we could manage our clients’ needs.
1. Our clients were confident that their staff and customers could return to their premises while knowing it had been fully cleaned and decontaminated.
2. Thanks to our rapid-response team we ensured our clients business only received minimal disruption which meant their premises was able to reopen quickly.
“I would like to say a big thank you to IPSERV for their very prompt service and for facilitating our cleaning requirements quickly and efficiently. It’s really appreciated and has allowed us to return to the office quickly with minimal downtime to our business.”
Helen White, The New India Assurance co. Ltd.
We provide a locally based team of experienced and fully trained cleaning specialists to support you in keeping your employees and customers safe. Our comprehensive range of cleaning solutions are fully compliant with Covid-19 government guidance and can be pre-booked or are available to support an immediate requirement that you have.
Request a call back now
Our Core Values
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, respecting our customers, being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
We strive to set and deliver high standards for all our services.
We commit to seeking out innovative ways to meet the needs of our customers and shareholder.
We are a trusted provider within each market we operate in.
Car Park Management
Car Park Enforcement
Public Car Parks
University of Suffolk Car Parks
Car Park Permits
Apply for a Permit
Parking Charge Notices
Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN
Car Park Terms & Conditions
Contact & Info
Work for Us
Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE