Cleaning Case Study
Our client ActivLives had previously struggled to find a cleaning company who could work within their budget and would be able to tackle an unconventional office layout.
1. Our client wanted to ensure their entire building is COVID-19 Secure and compliant to government standards while keeping all staff and volunteers safe.
2. It was important to improve the overall cleanliness of the entire building, not just the areas that received high levels of traffic from staff and visitors.
3. As a charity they were conscious of working with a company that could provide a full specification solution that would fit within their budget.
1. We proposed the use of viricidal products that are known to protect against coronavirus and which conforms to all required EN standards.
2. To create a site-specific specification that enabled our cleaning team to focus their daily activities on all of our client’s key requirements.
3. We listened carefully and provided a flexible cleaning solution that can be adjusted to suit our clients needs and which met their budget.
1. Our full-specification solution ensured our client’s staff and volunteers could enjoy a clean premises while knowing they were safe from any COVID-19 risks.
2. Our client’s staff, volunteers, and visitors now have a clean and tidy workspace to enjoy which has improved their morale and productivity when on-site.
3. Our flexible service meant our client could retain a greater portion of their budget for their charity as well as the work they do within the local community.
“Our site now looks absolutely fabulous, please pass on my thanks to the dedicated cleaners who continually work hard for the benefit of our charity.
We are more than happy with the final results provided by the wonderful team at IPSERV.”
Susannah Robirosa. ActivLives.
With a large team of experienced cleaners, we offer a service that is tailor-made to meet your business needs. Our team will complete a site visit to understand your requirements and build a specification to reflect. Call us today to arrange your free quote.
Our Core Values
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, respecting our customers, being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
We strive to set and deliver high standards for all our services.
We commit to seeking out innovative ways to meet the needs of our customers and shareholder.
We are a trusted provider within each market we operate in.
Car Park Management
Car Park Enforcement
Public Car Parks
University of Suffolk Car Parks
Car Park Permits
Apply for a Permit
Parking Charge Notices
Pay a PCN
Appeal a PCN
Car Park Terms & Conditions
Contact & Info
Work for Us
Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DE